TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
Please read these service terms and conditions the agreement in their entirety before using or receiving any services from QB Solutions. For purposes of this Agreement, “you” and “your” means each individual end-user of the Company’s Services.
BY PROVIDING A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS A “CREDIT CARD”) AND/OR BILLING INFORMATION, OR BY REGISTERING FOR, USING OR RECEIVING ANY OF THE COMPANY’S SERVICES, YOU:
1. represent that you are 18 years of age or older
2. represent that you have the legal capacity and authority to bind yourself and/or the person or entity for whom you are entering into this Agreement
3. represent that you read and understand English and have read and understand this Agreement
4. represent, warrant and covenant that the information and data that you have provided or will provide to the Company is or will be correct and complete in all respects, and that you have the right to provide such information and data to the Company
5. acknowledge that the Company has and will rely upon the information and data that you provide and that any incorrect or incomplete information that you provide to the Company may result in the Company withholding, suspending or terminating the Services and/or terminating this Agreement &6. agree to be bound by this Agreement, as it may be updated by the Company from time to time in its sole discretion.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR CANNOT MAKE ANY OF THE FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE OR RECEIVE ANY SERVICES FROM THE COMPANY.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions upon which the Company agrees to provide the Services to you and the terms and conditions upon which you agree to use or receive the Services. You acknowledge and agree that (a) this Agreement (including, without limitation, any of the fees set forth in this Agreement) may be amended by the Company from time to time in its sole discretion with or without notice to you by amending the then current version of this Agreement found at www.qbsolutions.info and (b) you will be bound by any such amendments immediately upon posting. You should therefore visit www.qbsolutions.info from time to time to read the then current version of this Agreement.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PORTIONS OF THE SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO THIRD PARTY LICENSES, WHICH MAY FURTHER AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS IN THE SERVICES.
RIGHT TO ACCESS AND MODIFY YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND PERIPHERALS
You hereby (a) give the Company, through one or more of its employees, agents or affiliates or through any third party service provider, the right to access your computer systems, computers, software, network devices, servers, phones, tablets, mobile devices, peripherals and/or any other hardware, systems or devices (collectively “Computer Systems and Devices”) covered by the Services; (b) grant to the Company, through one or more of its employees, agents or affiliates or through any third party service provider, necessary and reasonable access to your Computer Systems and Devices covered by the Services on your premises; (c) give the Company, through one or more of its employees, agents or affiliates or through any third party service provider, the right to open, view, modify, edit, delete, or otherwise manipulate your computer software, applications, data, and data storage media including, without limitation, the computer operating system, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, workflow, graphics, audio, video, system drivers and libraries, and any other type of software or data that may be contained on your Computer Systems and Devices covered by the Services; and (d) give the Company, through one or more of its employees, agents or affiliates or through any third party service provider, the right to download and/or install software or other products on your Computer Systems and Devices covered by the Services, including without limitation, memory chips, processor chips, cooling fans, batteries, hard drives, tape drives, storage devices, modem and communication devices, audio and video cards, network interface cards, hubs, routers, switches, printers, scanners, cables, and any other hardware which the Company may elect to install.
For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Services” means this website and any services that you may purchase or receive from the Company from time to time, including, without limitation, those Services identified on documentation (including, without limitation, documentation provided via email) provided by the Company from time to time in connection with such purchase and/or as set forth in greater detail on the Company’s website at http://www.qbsolutions.info You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Services provided to you by the Company will only cover the users and Computer Systems and Devices specifically registered with or otherwise authorized by the Company for use in connection with the Services and that the Company may discontinue any of the Services from time to time in its sole discretion.
1. agree to promptly notify the Company whenever your personal or billing information changes (including for example, your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card number, or credit card expiration date)
2. are solely responsible for all acts, omissions and use under, and charges incurred with, all of your accounts with the Company (including any secondary accounts or sub-accounts registered to one or more of your primary accounts), including, without limitation, all acts, omissions and use by persons other than you, with or without your permission
3. acknowledge that you may be required to install certain software on your Computer Systems and Devices covered by the Services to assist the Company in providing the Services, that you may install and use the software in executable form only, and that the Company has the right to terminate this Agreement and the Services if you
(i) do not install all of the required software on your Computer Systems and Devices covered by the Services (as applicable and as directed by the Company) or
(ii) alter, modify or disable any of the required software or its settings or configurations
4. shall not resell the Services, use them for high volume purposes, use them as a virtual support center, as determined solely by Company, or engage in similar activities
5. shall only use the Services for the users and Computer Systems and Devices specifically registered with or otherwise authorized by the Company for use in connection with the Services
6. acknowledge that, depending on the type of Services purchased, Services provided for each additional user and/or Computer System and Device may incur separate and additional fees as identified on documentation (including, without limitation, documentation provided via email) provided by the Company from time to time and/or set forth on the Company’s website at http://www.qbsolutions.info
7. shall at all times comply with the Company’s minimum system and hardware requirements, which the Company may change from time to time, and you acknowledge that the Company has the right to terminate this Agreement and the Services if you do not comply with the Company’s minimum system and hardware requirements or are abusive, mistreat Company agents and/or have commercially unreasonable/excessive requests for support and
8. agree that, in connection with your use of the Services and other activities related to this Agreement, you will:
(i) comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations,
(ii) not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties, and
(iii) not submit or otherwise transmit any material that is abusive, defamatory, obscene, infringing, threatening, repetitive or otherwise inappropriate, or that contains viruses or other harmful computer code or files such as Trojan horses, worms or time bombs.
Disclaimer: QB Solutions has a team of top-notch, professional and dedicated people who work towards delivering efficient services to our customers. Our team is driven by energy and passion to provide a satisfying experience to the customers. Our work environment thrives on the lot of energy, laughter, hustle-bustle and most importantly working towards creating a change.